4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Street, Billingford, Dereham
Sold STC £330,000
- 4 Bedroom Detached House
- Open-Plan 26' Kitchen/Dining Room
- 22' Lounge
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Ample Off-Road Parking + Spacious Gardens
- Integral Garage
- Non-Estate Village Location
A very well presented 4 bedroom detached house, located in a non-estate village position and set within extensive well-tended gardens. The property boasts an open-plan kitchen/dining room, 22' lounge, ground floor cloakroom, ample off-road parking and a garage.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this very well presented detached house, located in a non-estate position within the village of Billingford.
Staircase rising to the first floor landing with under-stairs cupboard, further built-in cupboard, Yale alarm system, Windsor block flooring, external entrance door opening to the front aspect, UPVC window to the side aspect, integral door opening to the garage, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, radiator, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Lounge 22' 10" x 13' ( 6.96m x 3.96m )
Radiators, television point, UPVC windows to the side aspects, double glazed patio style doors with glazed side panels opening to the rear garden.
Open-Plan Kitchen / Diner 26' 8" x 10' 11" ( 8.13m x 3.33m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over and under-unit lighting, inset double bowl sink unit, space for cooker with extractor hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge-freezer, breakfast bar, radiator, Windsor block and tiled flooring, radiator, UPVC windows to the front and side aspects, patio style doors opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator, loft access, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.33m x 3.18m )
Built-in wardrobe with mirrored doors, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 10' ( 3.20m x 3.05m )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 11' x 9' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.77m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 10' 6" x 7' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.24m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and double width shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, heated towel rail, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect.
The front of the property is laid mainly to pebbles, providing ample off-road parking and access to the integral garage and main entrance door. There is external lighting and gated access to both sides of the property leads to the rear garden.
The extensive rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with two paved patio areas, mature flower and shrub beds, a vegetable garden, timber garden storage shed and fruit trees, enclosed by mature hedging and panelled fencing.
Garage 17' 3" x 9' 6" ( 5.26m x 2.90m )
Up and over door to the front aspect, personal door opening to the rear garden, pitched roof, power and lighting.
Billingford is located approximately 7 miles from the bustling market town of Dereham. The village is well placed for access to Norwich and the North Norfolk coast and has a network of bridleways/footpaths in the surrounding countryside. The village of North Elmham is approximately 2 miles away and has a well stocked village shop, doctors surgery and two public houses. Dereham itself is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. Dereham also boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
Upon entering the village of Billingford from the Dereham/North Elmham direction, proceed along The Street and the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56181496.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.