3 bedroom house for saleDorothy Road, Battersea, London, SW11
Offers in Excess of
- Immaculately presented modern townhouse
- Fully renovated throughout to a very high standard
- Bright and spacious accommodation extending to 1,241sq. ft.
- Lovely reception room with doors leading to a conservatory overlooking the garden
- Modern kitchen breakfast room with integrated appliances
- Impressive master bedroom with an en-suite on the top floor
- Two further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Private south easterly facing rear garden
- Close to Clapham Junction station
James Pendleton has the pleasure of introducing to the market this much sought after immaculately presented modern 3 bedroom townhouse that has been renovated throughout. The property is extremely light and spacious and has been modernised to a very high standard. The accommodation currently extends to 1241sq. ft. with a large South Easterly facing private garden.
Arranged over three floors the house offers spacious accommodation throughout. To the ground floor there is a generous entrance hall, modernised kitchen breakfast room, separate lounge with doors leading to a conservatory overlooking the garden. There are two double bedrooms a family bathroom on the first floor and an impressive master bedroom with ensuite on the top floor.
The property is situated on Dorothy Road, just a two minute stroll from Lavender Hill. Northcote Road, Battersea Rise and Clapham Junction are located within easy walking distance where there are an abundance of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56181613.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT160130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.