4 bedroom detached house for saleRectory Road, St Stephen
- Spacious detached older dormer house
- Established setting popular rural village of St Stephen
- Offered in need of modernisation updating
- Generous and well proportioned four bedroom family accommodation
- Living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room
- Ground floor fourth bedroom, shower room/W.C
- Three generous first floor bedrooms, spacious bathroom
- UPVC framed double glazing
- Side driveway hard standing parking three/four vehicles
- Well enclosed rear gardens, lawn front gardens
This is a spacious detached four bedroom older dormer house, occupying a well established residential setting within the popular and highly regarded rural village of St Stephen.
The property is offered in need of some modernisation and updating allowing the purchasers to incorporate their own decorative and design ideas.
The generous accommodation is versatile and could offer the potential for an inner ground floor annex. Served by an appealing reception hall and first floor landing, the accommodation provides living room with framed walk through to dining room, spacious kitchen, ground floor bedroom, shower room and utility to ground floor. Three good size bedrooms and spacious bathroom to first floor.
Outside a private side driveway provides parking hard standing for numerous vehicles, this driveway also goes onto serve one neighbouring property to the rear. Well enclosed gardens to the rear enjoy a sunny south easterly aspect, lawn gardens to front.
The rural village of St Stephen lies approximately six miles to the west of St Austell, well served by an excellent range of larger village amenities, including county primary school and Brannel Secondary school, doctors surgery, community centre, public house and St Stephen church.
Combining this property's spacious accommodation, improvement potential, location and setting it is anticipated to appeal to a good number of people and early appointments to appraise in detail are advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1333545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burrows Estate Agents, St Austell . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.