3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePenenden, New Ash Green, Longfield, Kent
Sold STC £300,000
- 3 bedroom end of terrace family home
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Garage en-bloc
- Close to local amenities
- EPC energy rating D (65)
This lovely home is just perfect for first time buyers and families alike! Set in a popular neighbourhood, this home is well presented throughout, giving a spacious feel with its good sized light and airy lounge with no worries where to place the dining table, perfect for when you are entertaining all your family and friends.Take in the views of the back garden whilst relaxing from the stresses and strains of the busy working day. If its shops you need then the village centre is only a short walk away with a range of facilities ranging from a gym, Bank, Co-Op and many more, this village does have facilities for everyone. New Ash Green is surrounded by woodland offering countryside walks ideal for ramblers, children and dog walkers or for a family stroll after you have eaten the Sunday roast you have created in your kitchen. For the commuter, worry not, as the village has several pick-up points offering coach services to London whilst Longfield train station has links through to London Victoria and the Kent Coast. Bluewater Shopping Centre is only a short drive away, along with all the motorway networks including the M2, M20 and the M25, getting from A to B has never been so easy.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Cloak Room: 5'9 x 2'9 (1.75m x 0.84m)
- Kitchen: 9'7 x 8'8 (2.92m x 2.64m)
- Lounge/Diner: 19'2 x 14'9 (5.85m x 4.50m)
- Conservatory: 12'0 x 7'5 (3.66m x 2.26m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 10'2 (3.99m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'2 x 11'5 (4.02m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'5 x 5'9 (2.57m x 1.75m)
- Bathroom: 6'9 x 6'4 (2.06m x 1.93m)
- Garage en-bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56182534.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13418026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, New Ash Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.