1 bedroom apartment for saleServia Road, Leeds, LS7
- LAST REMAINING UNITS OF THIS SOLD OUT DEVELOPMENT!
- 8% YIELD ASSURED FOR 3 YEARS
- 25% FUNDS DUE ON EXCHANGE
- ENSUITE STUDENT BEDROOM
- SHARED KITCHEN AND LIVING AREA
- FANTASTIC STUDENT LOCATION
- JUST A 5 MINUTE WALK TO 2 MAIN UNIVERSITIES
- OVER 60,000 STUDENTS IN THE CITY
Looking to INVEST? |Assured NET yield of 8% for 3 years | Last units remaining | STUDENT development | 25% funds due on exchange |
Austin Hall is a purpose built off plan student development comprising of a total of 142 en-suite bedrooms and studios over 6 levels.
All student bedrooms are arranged in apartments of 4 and 6 bedrooms, each sharing a communal area complete with kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Situated on Servia Road, the site is a convenient 5 minute walk to The University of Leeds and Leeds Metropolitan University campuses and just a 10 minute walk into the city centre.
Students will benefit from living and studying within a thriving student hub with an abundant of cafes, bars, restaurants and shops.
LAST UNITS AVAILABLE - contact us for your investment pack today.
Camborne Properties Ltd, trading as Harper Brooks Ltd, have been instructed by Pinnacle Alliance Ltd to advertise their portfolio. For more information visit- pinnaclealliance.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAN160259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harper Brooks, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.