2 bedroom terraced house for saleHillside Drive, Frome
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Well Presented
- Two En Suites
Well presented throughout this fantastic two double bedroom home is not to be missed. Benefiting from a downstairs cloakroom, two en suites and modern bath & kitchen with fitted appliances. As well as allocated parking all in the popular Hillside Drive area.
*** WELL PRESENTED ***
Front aspect double glazed door. Radiator. Large hallway cupboard.
Front aspect double glazed window. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator.
Kitchen 6' 4" x 10' ( 1.93m x 3.05m )
Front aspect double glazed window with far reaching views. A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Rolltop worksurfaces with stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Integrated washing machine. Integrated fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler in cupboard.
Living Room 12' 8" max x 19' 3" max ( 3.86m max x 5.87m max )
Double glazed french doors leading into garden. Stairs to first floor.
First Floor Landing
Radiator. Doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 8" into door recess x 12' 8" max ( 3.86m into door recess x 3.86m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window overlooking the garden. Built in airing cupboard.
Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level WC. Shaver point. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.54m )
Front aspect double glazed window with lovely views. Radiator.
Radiator. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Shaver point.
Fully enclosed. Mainly laid to decking with lovely raised flower beds. There is gated rear access.
Allocated Parking Space
There is a numbered allocated parking space close to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56183029.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO106376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.