3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTunstall Avenue, Hartlepool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- WAS £168,000 REDUCED TO GUIDE PRICE £160,000 TO £170,000
- RECENTLY EXTENDED AND REFITTED AT CONSIDERABLE COST
- PARKING AREA
- QUALITY CONSERVATORY
- 13FT KITCHEN
Absolutely OUTSTANDING inter-war Semi Detached House, EXTENDED and REFITTED at considerable cost in recent years. This quite DELIGHTFUL home is IMPECCABLY presented guaranteed to IMPRESS the discerning purchaser.
Absolutely OUTSTANDING inter-war Semi Detached House, EXTENDED and REFITTED at considerable cost in recent years. This quite DELIGHTFUL home is IMPECCABLY presented guaranteed to IMPRESS the discerning purchaser. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed with TASTEFUL decor and COMPLIMENTING floor covering. The layout comprises; Storm Porch, Hallway, Front Reception with feature contemporary fire surround, Rear Reception with inter connecting door leading to QUALITY Conservatory, 13ft comprehensively fitted Kitchen with extensive range of high gloss finish base and eye level cabinets and range of built in appliances including oven, induction hob, extractor, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, Landing, three Bedrooms with built in wardrobes to one and SUMPTUOUS Bathroom/WC with white suite. Externally there is a detached brick built Garage, parking area, splendid mature Rear Garden offering a high degree of privacy and Front Garden.
Arched Storm Porch
UPVC double glazed panelled entrance door with matching side panels leading to:-
Staircase to First Floor, meter cupboard, latest style floor covering, understairs cloaks cupboard, radiator.
Front Reception 12' 2" x 13' 6" ( 3.71m x 4.11m )
(into arched alcoves), feature contemporary fire surround with identical back panel, identical hearth and Inset living flame pebble effect electric fire, wall light point, coved cornicing, radiator.
Rear Reception 15' 8" x 10' 7" ( 4.78m x 3.23m )
Feature contemporary fire surround with pebble effect electric fire, reskimmed walls, TV point, coved cornicing, radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazed sliding patio door leading to:-
Conservatory 13' 6" x 9' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.97m )
UPVC sealed unit double glazed construction with brick dwarf wall and pitched ceiling, wall light points, twin UPVC double glazed French doors leading to mature Rear Garden, latest style flooring, TV point, radiator.
Nicely Appointed Kitchen 12' 8" x 6' 10" ( 3.86m x 2.08m )
Comprehensively refitted in recent years with extensive range of trendy high gloss finish base and eye level cabinets with contrasting roll top working surfaces with identical splashback panels and range of integrated appliances comprising oven finished in brushed stainless steel, electric four burner induction hob with exposed funnel style extractor hood over finished in brushed stainless steel, dishwasher with matching panelled door, fridge with matching panelled door, freezer with matching panelled door, Insert one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, breakfast bar, plumbed for washing machine, complimenting flooring, UPVC double glazed panelled door leading to rear, coved cornicing.
First Floor Landing
Oblong window to side, hinged access to roof void, coved cornicing.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 14' 2" ( 3.45m x 4.32m )
(into angled bay window), radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 12' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.76m )
(into range of built in wardrobes), coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 5" x 7' ( 1.96m x 2.13m )
Coved cornicing, radiator.
Sumptuous Bathroom / Wc
Superbly refitted white four piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap with vanity unit below, close coupled low flush WC, corner shower cubicle with mains operated shower, matching full height tiling with complimenting floor, chrome heated towel rail, large vanity mirror with lighting, low voltage downlighting.
Detached brick built Garage, up and over door, shared Driveway leading to parking area.
Mature Rear Garden offering a high degree of privacy, mature trees and shrubbery, patio area, flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56183119.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.