2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCharter Road, Rugby
- Very Well Presented Semi-Detached House
- Much Sought After Location
- Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Viewing Recommended
SHIPWAYS ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER THIS VERY WELL PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION, WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLING AND MAJOR ROAD NETWORKS
Shipways are delighted to offer this very well presented semi-detached house in a much sought after residential location, within easy access of local amenities, schooling and major road networks. Accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, bathroom, rear garden and driveway parking
Having Double glazed front door and door into:
Having radiator, stairs rising to first floor and door to lounge
Lounge 14' 5" Max x 12' 2" Max ( 4.39m Max x 3.71m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, picture rail and television and telephone points
Kitchen / Diner 12' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.91m x 2.77m )
Having two UPVc double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect, radiator, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob with extractor over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for slimline dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, further storage cupboard and tiling to splashbacks
First Floor Landing
Having opaque UPVc double glazed window to side aspect and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 14' Max x 13' 9" Max ( 4.27m Max x 4.19m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built- in wardrobe, built-in storage cupboard and picture rail
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.97m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and access to loft
Having opaque UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, bath with shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, full height tiling and storage cupboard housing central heating boiler
Front Of Property
The front of the property benefits from a gravelled driveway affording parking and a paved pathway to front door
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with shrub and plant borders, a patio area with lean to over, an outside WC and storage shed, timber fence surrounding and side pedestrian access
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56183137.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY104828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.