3 bedroom town house for saleCircus Square, Colchester
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Dining Room & Lounge
- Three Bedrooms
- Cloakroom, En Suite Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Two Parking Spaces & Garage
- Modern Three Storey Townhouse
- Early Viewing Advised
OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN, this modern three storey townhouse is situated to the south of Colchester. The property benefits from cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, first floor lounge, three bedrooms, en suite to master bedroom, family bathroom, rear garden, parking & garage.
Entrance Door To:
Laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor with understairs storage cupboard, doors to:
Dining Room 10' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.18m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, archway to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 2" x 9' 2" ( 4.93m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed French doors to rear, range of base and eye level units, roll edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, integrated NEFF dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated double oven with cupboards above and below, inset four ring stainless steel hob with drawers and cupboards under, space for appliances.
Utility Room 5' 5" x 5' 5" ( 1.65m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to rear, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, cupboard to side, wall mounted boiler, door to:
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs to second floor, radiator, doors to:
Lounge 15' 1" x 10' 4" ( 4.60m x 3.15m )
Two double glazed windows to front, laminate flooring, radiator, electric fireplace with surround.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 8' 6" ( 4.39m x 2.59m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin, low level w.c., shaver point, radiator, double glazed window to side.
Second Floor Accommodation
Radiator, airing cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 10' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.28m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, two double wardrobes, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c., radiator, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Three 15' 2" x 8' 9" ( 4.62m x 2.67m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
There is an enclosed rear garden which commences with decked area leading to astro turf with access gate at the rear.
The property benefits from two allocated parking spaces as well as a garage with up and over door.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road/B1025, turn right onto Berechurch Road, turn left onto Chariot Drive, turn right onto Mario Way, turn left onto Circus Square.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56183170.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.