2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Road, Tydd Gote, Wisbech
Sold STC £135,000
- Two bedroom semi-detached house
- Lounge, open plan kitchen/diner & conservatory
- Off road parking
- LPG central heating
- Viewing essential to appreciate
STOP YOUR SEARCH! This deceptively spacious and well presented semi-detached house, set within a popular village location, must be viewed to appreciate. Boasting two reception rooms plus conservatory, two double bedrooms and off road parking, the property represents a perfect first time buy.
Set within a popular village location, offering easy access to Wisbech & Long Sutton, this beautifully presented semi-detached house must be viewed to appreciate.
The accommodation comprises a lounge with a beautiful tiled fireplace with decorative insert and a dining area with an opening to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with work surfaces over and a built-in electric oven and hob. There is a lovely conservatory with double doors leading out to the rear garden and a utility/cloakroom. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a large family bathroom comprising a wc, hand basin and bath plus a separate shower cubicle.
Outside there is brick weave off road parking for two vehicles and an enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn. There is also a shingle area at the bottom of the garden.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
Lounge 10' 11" x 11' 9" max ( 3.33m x 3.58m max )
Dining Area 11' 10" x 12' max ( 3.61m x 3.66m max )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.34m )
Conservatory 14' 10" x 7' 1" max ( 4.52m x 2.16m max )
Utility/WC 4' 9" x 8' 3" ( 1.45m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 12' max ( 3.33m x 3.66m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 12' ( 3.40m x 3.66m )
Bathroom 9' 11" x 7' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.34m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Continue out of town to the village of Four Gotes and on into Tydd Gote. Take note of the Tydd Gote Inn on the right hand side and turn right into Station Road. Continue along where the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56183236.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.