1 bedroom apartment for saleMaple Court, Rose Street, Bilston
Sold STC £52,950
- Newly refurbed 1 bedroom flat
- Brand new fitted kitchen, oven and hob
- Open plan lounge with adjoining kitchen
- Double bedroom
- Brand new bathroom / wc
- New carpets and newly decorated
- Communal gardens and parking
- Energy band E
Newly refurbed and decorated with brand new fitted kitchen, oven and hob and brand new bathroom, this 1 bedroom apartment briefly comprises of reception hall, open plan lounge with adjoining fitted kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom / wc, communal gardens and parking. New carpets fitted throughout. Energy Band E. Investment property currently tenanted on AST
Communal entrance hall
Doors to all rooms, airing cupboard.
Open Plan lounge / fitted kitchen 6.00m (19' 8") x 3.00m (9' 10")
Lounge area to the front leading on to kitchen.
Double bedroom 3.22m (10' 7") x 2.95m (9' 8")
Newly fitted bathroom / wc 2.00m (6' 7") x 1.70m (5' 7")
White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc.
Communal gardens and parking to rear
The lease will be extended to approx 150 years on completion. The service charge, ground rent and insurance is 55 per month at present.
A director of home 4 has a financial interest in this property.
Energy Band E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELE1H4R010462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home4.co.uk, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.