3 bedroom terraced house for saleWatery Lane, North Petherton, Bridgwater
Offers in Excess of
- Grade II Listed former Coaching Inn
- Extremely spacious accommodation
- Three bedrooms
- Two receptions and pantry
- Conveniently located for access to Hinkley Point
- Communal garden
Will you be coming to Somerset to work on the building project for Hinkley Point? You MUST come and see this unique property which dates back to the 1600's. The inside will surprise you with its large rooms and unusual features.
CHARACTER! Be quick to view this stunning Grade II Listed former Coaching Inn. The property boasts two reception rooms, three bedrooms and a garage and is conveniently located for access to Hinkley Point. There is no need to use your car to get to work at Hinkley Point as a shuttle bus runs from just behind the service station by Junction 24 of the M5.
A triple glazed front door opens in to the entrance hall which features telephone point, radiator and stairs rising to the first floor with storage cupboard beneath. Doors open to ground floor accommodation including;
Features side facing obscure single glazed window, laminate flooring, access to the electric fuses and sanitary ware to include low level flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Living Room 22' 11" max x 15' 6" extending to 21' 3" into bay ( 6.99m max x 4.72m extending to 6.48m into bay )
A neutrally decorated living room which features front facing bay with double glazed windows, original ceiling beams, radiator, TV aerial point and brick feature fireplace with gas fire. Ample space is available for a range of seating and display furniture.
Dining Room 15' 5" x 10' 9" ( 4.70m x 3.28m )
The dining room features side facing single glazed sash window, radiator, door opening in to the large walk-in larder and space for a dining table and chairs and display furniture.
Kitchen 19' 9" x 7' 1" min extending to 9' 11" min ( 6.02m x 2.16m min extending to 3.02m min )
A neutrally decorated kitchen featuring tile effect laminate flooring, side facing sash window, TV aerial point, radiator, access to the central heating boiler and a fitted kitchen to include matching wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces and tiled splash backs over, down lighters, Belfast sink and gas hob with oven below and cooker hood over. Space and plumbing is available for a washing machine and tall fridge freezer. Space is available for breakfast table and chairs and display furniture as required.
First Floor Landing 20' 2" x 6' 11" ( 6.15m x 2.11m )
A very spacious landing which is currently used as a study but could easily be converted to a single sized fourth bedroom if required. Features include front facing single glazed window, second landing, loft access and airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 16' 1" ( 4.70m x 4.90m )
A very spacious master bedroom which features front facing single glazed window with secondary glazing, radiator, ceiling beams and ample space for a large double bed and range of accompanying furniture.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 10' 8" ( 4.65m x 3.25m )
A good sized second double bedroom featuring side facing single glazed sash windows, radiator and ample room for a double bed and range of accompanying bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Three 19' 11" x 9' 9" max narrowing to 5' 11" ( 6.07m x 2.97m max narrowing to 1.80m )
A third double bedroom featuring side facing single glazed sash window, radiator and built in wardrobes with storage cupboards above.
The bathroom features rear facing obscure single glazed sash windows, party tiled walls, radiator, loft access, built in corner cupboard and a suite in white to include pedestal wash hand basin, flush WC and bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over.
Garage 16' 2" x 7' 11" ( 4.93m x 2.41m )
Accessed via roll up door.
Our vendor advises us that there is a £12.50 monthly fee which is paid in to a fund to cover liability insurance and the maintenance of the communal garden at the rear of the property, which is laid mainly to patio with a small selection of shrubs and plants.
From our office on East Street continue onto East Reach/A38 and at the roundabout continue straight onto Obridge Viaduct/A358. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Priorswood Road/A3259, sign posted Glastonbury (A361). At the next roundabout take the second exit on to the A3259 and then continue straight on to the A38. After approximately 4 miles turn left on to Watery Lane where the property will be located on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.