3 bedroom flat for saleClovelly Road, London
- FLAT - LONG LEASEHOLD 147 YEARS
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SPLIT LEVEL
- TWO BEAUTIFUL BATHROOMS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- SOUTH FACING SHARED GARDEN WITH REAR ACCESS
- LIGHT AND AIRY RECEPTION ROOM
- EXCELENT STORAGE THROUGHOUT
A exceptional example of a recently renovated three double bedroom, two bathroom split level flat with a modern fully equipped kitchen complete with breakfast bar, no onward chain and a South facing garden in one of Chiswick's most sought after locations.
Situated in Chiswick, this Victorian 3-bedroom maisonette feels more like a house. Spread over two floors, the 1,222 sqft internal space covers three double bedrooms, two modern bathrooms, a spacious reception room and a fully fitted kitchen. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazed windows.
Recently renovated to a high standard, the flat has excellent storage, solid oak flooring, granite worktop surfaces, high quality luxury fixtures and fittings, loads of natural light and a shared landscaped south facing garden.
The bustling shops and restaurants of Chiswick High Road are a short walk away, along with Chiswick Park tube and South Acton overground stations and other transport links into London.
With the forthcoming Crossrail at Acton Main Line you could be at Liverpool Street in 36min or Canary Wharf in 43 minutes door to door.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56184892.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEP104836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Bedford Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.