3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Road North, Skegness
- No Chain,3 Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory,
- 1st Floor Bath / Wet Room
- Corner Position, Driveway & Parking.
- Convenient Location for Skegness Town & Seafront Amenities& Attractions
No Chain, Well proportioned 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home in popular location,positioned on a corner plot with Gardens to 3 Elevations & incorporating, block paved off road parking driveway facilities, Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory + Kitchen, Bath/Wet Room facilities to the 1st Floor.
Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain, an ideal purchase for prospective buyers experiencing restricted mobility, this well proportioned 3 Bed Semi Detached Family Home is ideally located to benefit from nearby schools & a wide range of Skegness Town centre amenities & Sea Front Attractions & Facilities. With accommodation comprising of Lounge, Separate Dining Room, Rear Conservatory & Kitchen al to the ground floor, the 1st floor accommodation comprises of 3 well proportioned Bedrooms and a Bath/Wet Room, which incorporates a 'Wet Room' Style wash area with an Electric Shower for those with restricted mobility. Externally the Property occupies a corner position with a gated block paved Driveway allowing off road parking for numerous vehicles which is complimented by lawned, front, side and rear gardens, the enclosed rear garden also has a raised pond, garden shed, open bin store area & to the side within the covered and enclosed porch area, 3 useful outside stores one of which has utility style facilities by way of space & plumbing for a washing machine & a wall mounted Gas Central Heating Boiler. With Gas Central Heating and double glazing as stated an early viewing is recommended, please contact the selling agent William H Brown today on 01754 768311.
Entrance is either via the enclosed Side Porch area or a ramped entrance to the covered double glazed front door with an opaque panel set to the top half.
Lounge 20' 11" overall x 11' ( 6.38m overall x 3.35m )
With double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, with pleasant outlook, being of dual aspect with an abundance of natural light built in cupboard with electric fuse box therein, 2 radiators and stairs leading to the 1st floor accommodation and doors to:
Dining Room 11' 5" x 10' 11" max into chimney breast ( 3.48m x 3.33m max into chimney breast )
With built in recess cupboards, radiator, feature flooring, door to the Kitchen and metal double glazed patio doors to the:-
Conservatory 9' 8" x 9' 4" max ( 2.95m x 2.84m max )
With a vaulted polycarbonate roof over, ceiling, fan/light, power points, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed wooden windows and double glazed wooden 'French' doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.07m x 3.30m )
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units, with complimentary roll edge work top surfaces over
with tiled splash backs, an inset stainless steel 1 1/4 bowl sink unit with mixer taps over, built in electric oven & hob with cooker extractor hood over, space for further appliances, a double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden and a door to:
Side Porch Area
Being a covered and enclosed porch area with doors to the front and rear gardens, with a light and divided as follows:
Store 1 6' 6" x 5' 1" ( 1.98m x 1.55m )
With opaque glazed window to the side elevation, shelving and a light.
Store 2 6' 6" x 2' 10" ( 1.98m x 0.86m )
This being the Former Coal House.
Store 3 / Utility Room 4' 2" x 2' 10" ( 1.27m x 0.86m )
With an opaque double glazed window, power and the wall mounted gas central heating boiler, double glazed window to the rear elevation, space and plumbing for a washing machine.
1st Floor Landing
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, access to roof space, coved and textured ceiling, built in airing cupboard with the hot water a tank incorporated within, doors to:
Bath / Wet Room 10' 9" x 5' 6" ( 3.28m x 1.68m )
With a tiled 'wet area', with electric shower, with water and slip proof flooring, extractor, corner wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush W.C, opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation, coved and textured ceiling, tiled splash backs, and a raised area with corner spa bath with an 'antique telephone ' style mixer taps over and a radiator. An ideal facility for those with restricted mobility.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 11' 1" max ( 3.43m x 3.38m max )
With 2 recessed built in cupboard robes, radiator, a double glazed window to the front elevation with an pleasant outlook over the adjacent green.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" min+door recess x 9' 10" max ( 3.07m min+door recess x 3.00m max )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 8' max. including stair head. ( 2.87m x 2.44m max. including stair head. )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation with an over stair cupboard/ wardrobe and a radiator.
To the front of the property is a block paved gated driveway and a concreted path and ramped access to the front door, ideal for those with restricted mobility, with a light and to the side an additiional garden area which could provide potential for additional parking. To the rear is a garden area with raised pond and open bin store area, fenced to the boundaries, lawned and path areas, and a garden shed.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56184919.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.