2 bedroom flat for saleRoyston Road, Glasgow
- Spacious Accommodation
- Close to Schooling and Motorway Links
- Lounge Open Plan to Dining
- Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- EER C
Well Presented Two Bedroom First Floor Flat in Excellent Condition Throughout
Allen & Harris are delighted to bring to the market this extremely well presented two bedroom flat set on the preferred first floor within a well maintained building with security entry.
The property is in walk-in condition and comprises reception hallway, bright and spacious lounge with feature fireplace and ample space for dining table and chairs. There is a modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, two good sized double bedrooms overlooking the rear of the property and a modern fully tiled internal bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath.
The property benefits from a system of gas central heating, double glazed window units and externally there are well maintained communal gardens to rear.
Set in a convenient location for access to local shops and schooling, the property is also ideally placed for transport and motorway links to Glasgow City Centre and beyond.
This property would make an ideal first home or buy to let investment and early internal viewing is advised to avoid missing out on this well presented flat.
Lounge 19' 6" x 11' 2" ( 5.94m x 3.40m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 12' 2" (max) ( 2.97m x 3.71m (max) )
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 12' 2" ( 2.84m x 3.71m )
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 11' 8" ( 2.77m x 3.56m )
Bathroom 5' 6" x 6' 6" ( 1.68m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.