3 bedroom cottage for saleBelchford, Horncastle
- Charming Detached Cottage
- Requires Some Restoration
- Rustic Character Accommodation
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Good Sized Gardens & Garage
Splash Cottage is a charming country cottage, full of rustic character accommodation which does require some restoration; the original was built in the early 1600’s with extensions over a period of time. We understand that the original thatch is still present under the current pantile roof, and also has the benefit of oil fired central heating together with secondary double glazing to most windows. The cottage enjoys good sized gardens a delight for any keen gardener, and is towards the village outskirts, offering huge potential for any prospective purchaser. Belchford lies in the heart of the Lincolnshire Wolds, an Area Designated of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and benefits from an active village community, a highly regarded village public house and many miles of scenic walks. The market towns of Horncastle and Louth are within easy driving distance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7130024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walters Estate Agents, Horncastle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.