Get brand editions for C Residential Ltd, Rugeley-Sales

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Lupin Drive, Huntington

Withdrawn from Market £42,995

Property Description

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL approached via a security entrance system. Staircase leading to the first and second floor properties. 

RECEPTION HALL having a ceiling light point, radiator and useful storage cupboard. 

OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN 23' 9" x 12' 8" (overall sizes shown) The lounge area has three UPVC double-glazed windows to the front aspect. There are two ceiling light points, radiator and open access with breakfast bar leading to the kitchen
The kitchen area has a range of matching base and wall units with inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. There is a ceiling light point, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler, plumbing and space for washing machine plus further appliance space. UPVC double-glazed window to side elevation. In addition there are integrated appliances of electric oven, hob and extractor hood over.  

BEDROOM ONE 14' 6" x 8' 2" (4.42m x 2.49m) having a fitted wardrobe providing ample hanging and storage space. Ceiling light point, radiator, useful storage cupboard. UPVC double-glazed window to rear. 

BEDROOM TWO 10' 3" x 7' 5" (3.12m x 2.26m) with UPVC double-glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point and radiator. 

BATHROOM comprising of a low-level wc, pedestal hand wash basin and panelled bath with overhead shower unit and glazed shower screen. Ceiling light point, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks and radiator. 

OUTSIDE Just across the road from the family friendly park areas the property is well placed to provide easy access to Cannock town centre which offers a wide range of amenities with both local & national bus and train services available. The location also benefits from being just a few minutes away from Cannock Chase, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Commuter benefits include A460, A5 and M6 toll road linking the midlands motorway network.
 

AGENTS NOTES We have been advised that the property is leasehold. There is 119 years remaining on the lease as at 2015.
The advertised price is for a 40% share of the property with rent being paid for the remaining 60% including service charge and ground rent. We have been advised this charge is £205 pcm 


Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
25 November 2015

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 100659003509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by C Residential Ltd, Rugeley-Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.