3 bedroom detached house for salePembroke Close, Boyatt Wood, Eastleigh
Sold STC £300,000
- Detached house in a cul-de-sac
- Three bedrooms
- Cloakroom & first floor bathroom
- Double glazed conservatory
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Parking and garage
Detached three bed home in a cul-de-sac in the popular area of Boyatt Wood. This home offers double glazing, gas central heating, off road parking, garage, conservatory, cloakroom and first floor bathroom. Conveniently located for schools, local shops and the M3 & M27 Motorway junctions.
This detached home is set in a cul-de-sac location, in the popular area of Boyatt Wood. With access to motorway links, schools, colleges, local shops and Eastleigh town centre with railway station, bus station, airport, shop and leisure facilities. An internal viewing is recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed front door, radiator
Obscure double glazed window to the side, low level W.C, wash hand basin with storage under, radiator
Lounge Area 12' x 14' 5" extending to 16' 2" to understairs cupboard ( 3.66m x 4.39m extending to 4.93m to understairs cupboard )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, stairs to the first floor with understairs storage cupboard, archway to dining area
Dining Room 10' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.23m x 3.10m )
Double glazed patio doors to the conservatory, radiator, door to the kitchen
Conservatory 10' 4" x 6' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.06m )
Double glazed windows to the sides and rear, double glazed French doors to the rear garden, wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' x 8' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear, obscure double glazed door to the side, sink unit with cupboard below, further wall and base level units with worktops over, point for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted boiler, radiator
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the ground floor with a double glazed window to the side halfway up the stairs, loft access hatch, airing cupboard
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 11' ( 3.78m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built in wardrobes
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in wardrobes
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built in cupboard/wardrobe
Obscure double glazed window to front, panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level W.C, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, radiator
Parking And Garage
To the front of the property there is off road parking leading to the garage.
Patio area opening to a lawn with stepping stones to a further rear patio area, shrub borders, outside tap, side access gate, side storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56187226.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.