5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHorton Road, London, E8
- Impressive High Ceililngs
- Open Fireplace And Wood Burner
- Pedestrian Side Access And Secure Bike Shed
- Secluded Front And Rear Gardens
- Excellent Choice Of Primary And Secondary Schools
- No Forward Chain
A truly enchanting end-of-terrace double-fronted Victorian home, retaining a host of classic features with potential to extend subject to usual p/p. Sash windows/working shutters, glorious fireplaces, exposed wood flooring, intricate cornicing. Composed of an inviting reception hall, a dual aspect reception room, a dining/entertaining space leading to a striking modern kitchen with direct access to a secluded garden, five double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate shower room. Enviable location with the refreshing green spaces of London Fields, vibrant Wilton Way and Broadway market close at hand as well as Dalston tube station and a host of transport links giving swift City access.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC160661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.