3 bedroom detached house for saleWhitmore Vale, Grayshott
- 1.1 acres of woodland and lawn
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with ambient lighting
- Open plan sitting / dining room with open fire, doors to decking area
- Snug/family room / bedroom 4
- Ground floor Master bedroom with ensuite shower and walk in wardrobe
- Separate utility room
- Family bathroom with rain shower
- First floor double bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Further single bedroom
- Features a large decked area to the rear of with views over woodland
* Situated on a rural road amidst woodland * Close to both Grayshott and Churt village centres * Gardens of over an acre * Mixed woodland and lawn * Offering a very private style of living * Unique 3 bedroom family home; that has been created by the current owners * 3 Reception rooms * Kitchen/breakfast room * Ground floor master suite with ensuite shower room and walk in wardrobe * 2 first floor bedrooms and family bathroom * Detached double garage with driveway parking and turning * EPC E 45
LOCATION Nestled away amid the tranquility of Whitmore Vale on the edge of the Golden Valley yet only minutes from the centre of Grayshott or Churt villages and only a short drive from Haslemere and Farnham towns. Grayshott is a thriving, award winning village, surrounded by National Trust woodlands, offering a wealth of individual shops and services which include; Post Office, village pub, social club, restaurants, 2 small supermarkets, butcher, greengrocer, ironmonger, chemist, doctors, dentists, sports field with pavilion and tennis club. The village school incorporates both infants and juniors. Grayshott is also home to the prestigious Grayshott Spa, offering membership to local residents. Churt is a delightful village with children’s play area, cricket Pitch, football pitches, tennis Club and local pub. St Johns Infant school is highly regarded in the area. Churt is close to many areas of outstanding natural beauty which include; Frensham Ponds, ideal for sailing, Hankley Common, with its golf course and many acres of common land, ideal for walking and riding. The A3, much improved by the Hindhead Tunnel, is a few minutes’ drive away with its motorway style connections with the South Coast, London and connections with the M25 to both major airports. www.grayshott.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 451883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.