2 bedroom flat for sale31/7 Lochrin Place, Tollcross, Edinburgh, EH3 9RB
Sold STC £175,000
- Well-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect top (third) floor flat, forming part of a modern development.
- Conveniently located in the Tollcross area of Edinburgh, just south of the city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include excellent integrated storage provision, a fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, electric heating, secured entry, TV and phone points, and a secure, allocated parking s...
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect top (third) floor flat, forming part of a modern development conveniently located in the Tollcross area of Edinburgh, just south of the city centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Features include excellent integrated storage provision, a fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, electric heating, secured entry, TV and phone points, and a secure allocated parking space to the rear of the block. The entrance hall gives access throughout and features two built-in store cupboards, wall-mounted electric storage heater, the secured entry phone handset, and wood-effect laminate flooring. A living room is rear facing and includes wood-effect laminate flooring, TV point and a pendant light fitting. The kitchen, also set to the rear and features space for a breakfast table, wood-effect laminate flooring, fitted units with granite-effect worktops, stainless steel sink with drainer, washing machine, fridge/freezer and an electric cooker. The first double bedroom is set to the front and features a built-in wardrobe, TV point, shelving and carpeted flooring. Bedroom two is also set to the front and features a built-in wardrobe, wall-mounted panel heater, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. The bathroom is set internally off the hall and is fitted with a three piece suite including an electric shower unit above the bath, tiled splashwalls, wall mirror, and a wall mounted cabinet. All furniture is available by separate negotiation. Tollcross is centred around one of the major road junctions to the south of the city centre, and lies close to the green spaces of Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows. It is conveniently-placed for the Haymarket Station, Grassmarket, the Royal Mile, Edinburgh Quay, The Exchange and the Union Canal. Local amenities include a variety of concert halls and theatres, including the Usher Hall, King's Theatre, and Church Hill Theatre. Retail outlets can be found on the bustling streets of Fountainbridge, Bruntsfield and Morningside, along with a range restaurants, bars, bistros and cafes. The Fountain Park leisure complex to the west, hosts a multiscreen cinema, bowling, and a Virgin Active Gym.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5785422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.