3 bedroom bungalow for saleMayfield Gardens, Baston, Peterborough
- Three bedroom chalet bungalow
- Exclusively for over 55's
- 15ft Kitchen/Diner
- 14ft Lounge
- Dining Room/Bedroom 3
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Enclosed gardens and two allocated parking spaces
Exclusively for over 55's
Dining Room/Bedroom 3
Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Enclosed gardens and two allocated parking spaces
Bathroom with shower and bath
Private allotments available
3.58m x 4.66m (11'8" x 15'3").
4.52m x 3.15m (14'9" x 10'4").
Dining Room/Bedroom 3
2.63m x 3.77m (8'7" x 12'4").
4.52m x 3.19m (14'9" x 10'5").
4.52m x 2.88m (14'9" x 9'5").
3.99m x 2.04m (13'1" x 6'8").
The Croft development in Baston also benefits from the use of a committee led social clubhouse along with availability of the use of private allotments. Further information is available from the sales centre.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.