3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYardley Way, Grimsby
- Semi detached house
- Entrance porch, lounge and kitchen
- Three bedrooms and family bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden and detached garage
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- EPC Rating: D
Looking for value for money, this semi-detached property is the perfect family home or investment buy to let, either way it bodes well for all buyers and we’re sure you’ll find the space internally quite surprising – the house does not appear as big from the outside. With a great layout that meets the needs of a modern family lifestyle and with the added bonus of off-road parking and garage. Also having garden access for all those unsightly items you don't want to drag through your home, super handy convenience store not too far away, or for the bigger shops then Morrisons is just round the corner. Set in a popular residential area, close to local amenities, shops and schools and easy commute to Grimsby or Cleethorpes town centres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56190145.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6941321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.