4 bedroom house for saleSycamore Way, Teddington TW11
- Guide Price £900,000 - £1,000,000
- Four double bedrooms
- River views
- Quiet & secluded location
- Off road parking with garage & store room
- Walking distance to Train station
- No onward chain
riverhomes are pleased to present this superb four bedroom property located in a wonderful spot overlooking Trowlock Island and the River Thames with far reaching views across to Ham Common. The property is just over a mile from Teddington Train station and just under a mile from Hampton Wick Train station, providing excellent transport links into London Waterloo. Ground floor accommodation comprises; entrance hall, modern fitted kitchen, 313 sq. ft. split level living/dining room with sliding doors to the garden/patio area which provides access to the riverside and gated communal gardens. There is access via the ground floor to the large basement area which has a spacious integral garage and a 220 sq. ft. store room. First & second floor accommodation comprises; master bedroom with En suite shower room, fitted wardrobes and balcony overlooking the river, a further double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom. The second floor has two more double bedrooms one with fitted storage and another bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56190262.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 39292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by riverhomes, Greater London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.