3 bedroom mews house for saleThe Dalton, Oldbury, B69 2HG
Withdrawn from Market
- A LOVELY THREE BEDROOM SEM-DETACHED
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- EPC RATING: B
- UPSTAIRS FAMILY BATHROOM & GROUND FLOOR WC
- CENTRAL HEATING/DOUBLE GLAZING
- REAR GARDEN
- FOCUS ON ACHIEVING 99% ? visit loveyourpostcode.com
- SELLING? CALL US ON 0800 862 0871 FOR YOUR FREE VALUATION
BRAND NEW AND READY FOR SPRING 2017. PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED. REGISTER TODAY AT LOVEYOURPOSTCODE.COM.
The uniquely planned three bedroom Dalton is a mews style home set overtwo floors. The ground floor boasts an expansive kitchen and dining areaextending from the front to the rear of the home. Windows at each endof the room flood the room with sunlight.
A generous sized and unusuallyshaped lounge and dining area, convenient cloakroom and store completethe downstairs accommodation. Set directly above the lounge, the firstbedroom also boasts an unusual shape. The second and third bedrooms arewell proportioned, whilst the family bathroom completes theaccommodation.
PHOTOS FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY.
The Forge Development is an excellent development perfect for any single person, couple or family looking to enjoy the luxury of life coupled with peace and tranquility whilst affording easy access to local amenities, public transport routes, shopping facilities, motorway networks and the town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56190505.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7160291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by loveyourpostcode.com, Birmingham - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.