4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStudland Road, Hanwell, London, W7 3QZ
- Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached Home
- Extended Across Rear & Into Loft Space
- 4 Bedrooms
- Large, Separate Reception Room
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining/Entertaining
- Delightfully Secluded, Generous Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Downstairs Cloakroom/WC
Tuffin & Wren are privileged to offer for sale this beautifully presented, semi-detached family home situated in a popular and convenient residential location. Extended into the loft space and across the rear, the property now boasts exceptionally spacious, contemporary styled living accommodation over it's three storeys. Features include; 4 bedrooms, separate reception room and wonderful, open-plan kitchen/dining/entertaining spaces with a stylish integrated kitchen area and island/breakfast bar. Other benefits include the luxurious bath & shower rooms, the handy downstairs/WC, a generous & secluded rear garden and off street parking.
Situated in this popular & convenient residential road off Greenford Avenue, with its good range of shops, schools and other amenities. In particular the property is also just a few minutes walk from Mayfield Nursery & Primary School and boasts 3 regular bus services to West Ealing, Greenford, Northfields & Ealing Broadway Centres. Hanwell train station (and the lovely Bunny Park) are also within easy reach and boast speedy links to London & Heathrow Airport that will only improve with the forthcoming Crossrail services!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 351052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tuffin & Wren, Hanwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.