4 bedroom detached house for saleHarolds Lane, Enderby, Leicester
- MOVE BY CHRISTMAS
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- NEWLY BUILT
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
Move by Christmas. Part Exchange considered. Carpets included & £5,000 cash back if you reserve in October. Last Plots remaining. Call now.
MOVE BY CHRISTMAS. HELP TO BUY PRICE £299,960 - LAST FEW PLOTS REMAINING.
This stylish four bedroom detached home built by Cadeby homes, a family run builder which prides itself on quality over quantity, While situated on a cul de sac of only 14 properties this home must be viewed early to avoid disappointment. , Nestled to the rear of the development you will find a spacious family home comprising of a lounge, study, open plan kitchen/diner with french doors to garden, utility room and a down stairs WC. The first floor has 4 generous bedroom with en-suite to master bedroom and a family bathroom. Outside you will find off road parking for several cars and a double garage.
Doors to study, lounge and kitchen/diner. Stairs to first floor.
Study 8' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.67m x 2.82m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Fitted with low level WC and hand wash basin. Tiled floors.
Lounge 18' 3" x 12' 3" ( 5.56m x 3.73m )
UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear elevations. French doors opening to rear garden.
Kitchen / Diner 19' 9" x 13' 6" ( 6.02m x 4.11m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work tops over. Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven with hob over and extractor hood. Tiled flooring. Door to utility. French doors to garden.
Utility Room 6' 6" x 5' 6" ( 1.98m x 1.68m )
Doors to bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 18' 6" x 12' 3" ( 5.64m x 3.73m )
UPVC double glazed windows to both side elevations. Door to en-suite.
With jack and jill doors off bedroom and landing. Shower cubicle with electric shower, WC and hand wash basin. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 9' 3" ( 4.50m x 2.82m )
UPVC double glazed window to front and side elevations.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.28m x 3.58m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 12' 6" ( 2.59m x 3.81m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising of bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin and tiled flooring.
Outside the property is a driveway leading to a double garage and landscaped front and rear gardens.
The images used are those of the show home and CGI's are used as an example and may not represent the accommodation on offer. Measurements and floor plans are used as a guide.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS110012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.