3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHERVEY CLOSE, FINCHLEY N3
- THREE BEDROOMS
- INTERCOMMUNICATING RECEPTION ROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- BATHROOM & SEPARATE WC
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- 50' REAR GARDEN
- POSSIBLE LOFT CONVERSION & SINGLE REAR EXTENSION (STPP)
- CHAIN FREE
Spacious three bedroom semi-detached house requiring modernisation, conveniently situated in tree lined turning off Ballards Lane, close to Finchley Central underground station, shops & buses. Victoria Park is also nearby.
* THREE BEDROOMS
* INTERCOMMUNICATING RECEPTION ROOMS
* FITTED KITCHEN
* BATHROOM & SEPARATE WC
* DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* DOUBLE GLAZING
* APPROX 50’ REAR GARDEN
* CHAIN FREE
* POTENTIAL FOR EXTENSION & LOFT CONVERSION
* OFF STREET PARKING
Entrance porch, further door to:
ENTRANCE HALL (Good size).
GUEST WC Low flush suite, widnow to front. Wash basin.
FRONT RECEPTION 16'6 x 11'10 ( m x m). Into bay window. Open fireplace. Wood laminate flooring. Intercommunicating with:
REAR RECEPTION 14'9 x 10'3. ( m x m). French door to garden. Serving hatch. Wood laminate flooring.
KITCHEN 19'3 x 7'6 ( m x m). Base and eye level units. Stainless steel sink unit. Gas point. Plumbed for washing machine. Larder. Door to exterior. Window to rear.
STAIRCASE TO FIRST FLOOR Access hatch to large loft – potential for loft conversion.
BEDROOM ONE 16'10 x 11'6 ( m x m). Bay window to front.
BEDROOM TWO 14'6 x 9'10 ( m x m). Fitted cupboard. Window to rear.
BEDROOM THREE 11'10 x 8'3 ( m x m). Window to front.
BATHROOM/ SEPARATE WC Window to rear.
REAR GARDEN Approximately 50' (15.25m). Gated side access.
OFF STREET PARKING TO FRONT.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56191354.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2317519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett & Hall, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.