3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Greendale, FAREHAM
Sold STC £230,000
- POPULAR NORTH FAREHAM LOCATION
- SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SEPARATE LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & KITCHEN
- DRIVE, GARAGE & REAR GARDEN
Situated in this popular and much sought after location to the north west of Fareham Town Centre is this semi detached family home within walking distance of Orchard Lea School. The property boasts a separate lounge and dining room, three bedrooms, driveway, garage and rear garden. VIEW NOW!
Situated in this popular and much sought after location to the north west of Fareham Town Centre is this semi detached family home within walking distance of Orchard Lea School. The property comprises; entrance hall, lounge and separate dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, W/C and bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a front driveway, garage and rear garden. This property is a must view to avoid disappointment!
Radiator, telephone point, fitted carpet.
Lounge 13' 6" max x 11' max ( 4.11m max x 3.35m max )
Triple glazed window to front elevation, mantle piece with inset gas fire, television point, radiator, fitted carpet.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 9' 1" max ( 4.14m x 2.77m max )
Triple glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed door to rear elevation, radiator, arch into lounge, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 11' 4" max x 9' 1" plus cupboard ( 3.45m max x 2.77m plus cupboard )
Triple glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash back, freestanding oven and hob, space for washing machine, fridge and freezer, television aerial and telephone point, radiator, understairs cupboard, linoleum flooring, double glazed door to rear elevation.
Stairs from entrance hall, fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 13' 8" plus cupboard x 11' 2" max ( 4.17m plus cupboard x 3.40m max )
Triple glazed window to front elevation, built in cupboard, wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.17m max x 2.97m max )
Dual aspect triple glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 14' 1" max x 8' 4" max ( 4.29m max x 2.54m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, loft hatch with insulation and boarding, radiator, fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, W/C, linoleum flooring.
Triple glazed window to rear elevation, panel enclosed bath with shower over and glass shower screen protector, vanity wash hand basin, radiator, airing cupboard housing combi boiler, part tiled walls, fitted carpet.
Block paved driveway, area laid to lawn, side access.
Enclosed by panel fencing, area laid to lawn with mature shrub borders, hedging, feature pond, outside tap.
Garage 16' 6" x 8' 6" ( 5.03m x 2.59m )
Up and over door, power and lighting, water supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56191993.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.