3 bedroom detached house for salePaterson Road, Aylesbury
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN
- EXTENSIVE GARDEN
- KEYS HELD
- CALL TO VIEW NOW
A brand new three bedroom detached home that enjoys an extensive rear garden. The property boasts entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/diner with doors opening to the garden and luxury fitted kitchen. Outside the property boasts driveway providing off road parking.
A brand new three bedroom detached home that enjoys a good size rear garden. The property boasts entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, and luxury fitted kitchen. Outside the property boasts driveway providing off road parking and good size rear garden.
Door Leads To
Stairs rise to first floor and landing, Radiator, Storage cupboard, Access to lounge and cloakroom.
Comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, Radiator, Double glazed window to front, Tiled floor.
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' 10" ( 4.85m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, french style doors open to rear.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 8' 10" ( 2.62m x 2.69m )
Comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll edge worksurface over, Inset single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, Inset electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel extractor and back plate, wall mounted gas fired boiler, plumbing for automatic washing machine, double glazed window to front, door to side, radiator, storage cupboard, tiled floor.
Double glazed window to side, access to loft.
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 11' 11" ( 2.77m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear, Radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 8' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.62m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 8' 9" ( 1.98m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, Radiator.
Comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with separate shower over and protective glass screen. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls, extractor fan, double glazed windows to front, Tiled floor.
Providing off road parking.
Decked area leading to extensive lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56193004.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.