3 bedroom detached house for saleHickling Close, Swaffham
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom detached house
- L-shaped living/dining room
- Modern family kitchen and bathroom
- Driveway and garage
- Good sized rear garden
- Popular edge of town development
A three bedroom detached house with flexible accommodation, great sized family garden, driveway and garage in a popular part of Swaffham.
A three bedroom detached house on a popular estate in Swaffham with modern kitchen, L-shaped living/dining room, cloakroom and ground floor bedroom with two further first floor bedrooms and family bathroom. The property is further complimented by a driveway, brick built garage and a generous and enclosed approximate 55ft (STMS) rear garden . The property is warmed via a gas fired central heating system and is mostly double glazed. This family home offers flexible accommodation and given the size of the plot offers opportunity to extend (STPP). Call now to avoid disappointment.
UPVC side porch Tiled floor, opaque glass panels, door into
UPVC porch with tiled floor, opaque glass panels, door into
Radiator, doors to living/dining room, ground floor bedroom and door to
UPVC double glazed obscure glass window, level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 8' 5" max ( 3.76m x 2.57m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 4" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.76m max x 2.57m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, range of matching floor and wall units units with work surface over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, space for freestanding cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, built in store cupboard, door to
Living/ Dining Room 24' 2" max x 12' 10" max ( 7.37m max x 3.91m max )
L-shaped room with dual aspect provided by a UPVC double glazed window to front and UPVC double glazed door and side panel on to the garden, three radiators, TV and telephone points, stairs to
First Floor Landing
Double cupboard, loft access housing the gas fired central heating boiler, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom 1 14' 7" max to wardrobe front x 9' 9" ( 4.45m max to wardrobe front x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed dormer window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" max x 8' 6" ( 2.79m max x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed dormer window to front aspect, radiator.
Tiled floor, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator. Suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer tap and shower over.
To the front of the property is a lawn with inset shrubs that sits beside a concrete driveway leading to the
Garage 17' 8" x 8' 2" ( 5.38m x 2.49m )
Up and over door, power and lighting, personal door into
The rear garden is a good size 55ft approximately (STMS) and is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by fencing. There is gate onto the driveway and a timber shed.
Leave Swaffham via London Street and proceed over the mini roundabout onto Brandon Road. Pass the school and cemetery before turning right onto Filby Road. Take the first right onto Wroxham Avenue then second right onto Hickling Close where the property can be found at the end of the cul de sac on the right hand side clearly marked by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56193007.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.