3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlenbrook Walk, Fareham
Sold STC £250,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- LOUNGE/DINER, KITCHEN & CONSERVATORY
- FITTED BATHROOM AND DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- DRIVEWAY, GARAGE & REAR GARDEN
Offering good sized living accommodation throughout this three bedroom semi-detached house with driveway parking and garage is an ideal purchase for a family. Situated in a cul-de-sac in a highly sought after location of West Fareham. This property is a must view!!
Offering good sized living accommodation throughout this three bedroom semi-detached house with driveway parking and garage is an ideal purchase for a family. Situated in a cul-de-sac in a highly sought after location of West Fareham and featuring a downstairs cloakroom, lounge/ diner, conservatory and front and rear gardens. This property is a must view!!
Laminate flooring, door leading to lounge and cloakroom, stairs leading to landing, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, laminate flooring, W/C, sink and partially tiled walls.
Lounge/ Diner 19' 6" max x 15' 10" max ( 5.94m max x 4.83m max )
Laminate flooring, two radiators, double glazed window to rear elevation, door leading to garage, conservatory and kitchen, understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wall and base units with work surface over, laminate tiles, smooth ceiling, tiled splashbacks, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher, space for fridge/ freezer, wine rack, built in oven and gas hob with extractor over, stainless steel sink and drainer.
Conservatory 8' 3" x 13' 7" max ( 2.51m x 4.14m max )
Brick base, double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, double glazed door to side elevation leading to rear garden, tiled flooring.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, fitted carpet, loft hatch (which is insulated and has lighting), airing cupboard, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 12' 1" max x 11' 9" max - restricted head height ( 3.68m max x 3.58m max - restricted head height )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.68m max x 3.43m max )
Restricted head height. Built in wardrobe, fitted carpet, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" max x 8' 1" max ( 2.54m max x 2.46m max )
Restricted head height. Radiator, carpeted, double glazed window to rear elevation.
Double glazed window to front elevation, towel rail, carpet tiled flooring, majority tiled walls, W/C, tiled enclosed bath with shower over and glass shower screen, smooth ceiling.
Concrete slab driveway, shingle area, path leading to front door.
Enclosed by panel fencing, side access, patio area, area laid to lawn, mature shrub borders, wooden sheds, outside tap.
Garage 17' 1" max x 7' 7" max ( 5.21m max x 2.31m max )
Boiler, power and electric, meters, up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56193025.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.