3 bedroom maisonette for saleKeevil Drive, Southfields, SW19
- Superb three bedroom maisonette
- Open-plan reception room with ample space to dine
- Good condition throughout
- Three good-size double bedrooms
- Modern style kitchen with breakfast bar
- Stunning bathroom and additional shower room
- Private entrance to property
- Close proximity to Southfields tube and amenities
Ideally located close to the open spaces of Putney Heath and Wimbledon Common, this superb three bedroom maisonette boasts well presented living space with a bright open-plan reception room and modern kitchen.
Keevil Drive is located close to amenities in Southfields with a greater selection of shops, bars and restaurants close by in Putney. The nearest station is Southfields (District Line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 998630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.