3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFintry Crescent, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow
- Spacious Rooms
- Neutral Decor Throughout
- Downstairs WC/Shower room
- Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- EER D
Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Villa with Garage
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this stunning three bedroom semi-detached villa in excellent order throughout comprising welcoming reception hallway with shower-room/WC accessed off. Bright and spacious lounge open plan to dining room which has french doors giving access to the rear gardens, there is a fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units and door again giving access to rear gardens.
To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms, two of which have fitted wardrobes and there is a family bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath.
Externally there are easily maintained gardens to front and rear with raised decked seating area also to the rear gardens for outside entertaining. Private parking is provided by driveway to side leading to a detached garage.
Fintry Crescent is a much sought after Bishopbriggs location and early internal viewing is strongly advised to appreciate the style and quality of the flexible accommodation contained within this lovely family home.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS104216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.