4 bedroom detached house for salePear Tree Croft, Longton, Preston
- Truly Individual Detached Residence
- Building Plot with Outline Planning Permission
- Four Bedrooms & Three Bathrooms
- Extensive Gardens & Highly Enviable Village Location
- Five Versatile Reception Spaces
- Orangery & Conservatory
- Attached Tandem Garage
- NO CHAIN DELAY
Rare opportunity to acquire this truly individual detached residence set within mature and established gardens, also having outline planning permission for a detached bungalow. If location is everything then look no further than this most attractive property that is positioned literally a short stroll away from Longton's vibrant village centre and its wide range of amenities. This property enjoys a secluded yet not isolated location that offers spacious accommodation and a flowing floor-plan comprising: entrance porch, hallway, 22 ft lounge with two bay windows, dining room, ground floor bedroom or further reception room, ground floor bathroom, conservatory, study, fabulous orangery being open plan to the fitted kitchen, utility room, attached tandem garage, landing with a study area, master bedroom has a dressing area and four piece bathroom, the second double bedroom incorporates an en-suite bathroom and a further double bedroom completes the accommodation. Outside the well stocked gardens are a must for keen gardeners, a regular entry and former winner of Longton's open garden trail competition, being principally laid to lawn, established borders, paved patio ideal for outdoor entertaining, ample parking and access to the garage. Building Plot Included: The outline planning permission is for a detached bungalow with a dedicated driveway. Offered for sale with NO CHAIN DELAY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4730630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.