1 bedroom apartment for saleHome Paddock House, Deighton Road, Wetherby, West Yorkshire, LS22
Sold STC £85,000
- Well-designed one bedroom second floor apartment
- Communal resident's lounge, laundry and reception hall
- Entry phone system and passenger lift to second floor
- Elegant sitting room with archway to kitchen
- Double bedroom with wardrobes and neighbouring shower room
- Delightful landscaped gardens and well-organised car parking
- Excellent central location close to shops and other amenities
A well-appointed and quietly positioned one bedroom second floor apartment situated within this popular development for the over 60's which is situated in a convenient location close to the centre of the market town of Wetherby.
Home Paddock House is a well-established scheme of apartments specifically for residents over the age of 60, located within level walking distance of the market centre of Wetherby.
The residents enjoy the use of their own communal lounge, kitchen and laundry as well as delightful landscaped garden areas and allocated residents and visitor car parking.
A passenger lift and staircase lead to the second floor and this particular apartment enjoys a peaceful position away from traffic noise on Deighton Road with attractive rear aspects towards Victorian dwellings on neighbouring Ashfield.
A private hall with walk-in storage cupboard leads to an attractive sitting room having feature fireplace and windows to two elevations, along with an archway to the kitchen. The double bedroom has built-in wardrobes and is situated adjacent to an upgraded shower room with white sanitary ware and wide walk-in shower enclosure. Finally the apartment benefits from PVCu double glazing, electric heating, an entry phone system and 'warden' alert system. Interested parties should also note that new carpets were only recently fitted throughout.
Proceeding out of Wetherby on Deighton Road, Home Paddock House will be identified on the right hand side approximately 100 yards after York Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56195347.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WET160196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Wetherby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.