Plot for salePlot - Oak Dene
- 4 Bedroomed Detached Residence
- Internal Garage
- Most Sought-after Location in Sheffield
- Planning Granted
- Planning Reference: 16/01386/FUL
A wonderful opportunity has arisen to acquire this fabulous development plot with planning permission for a 4 bedroomed detached residence with an internal garage, erection of a pedestrian access bridge and provision of boundary fencing and landscaping.
A wonderful opportunity has arisen to aquire this fabulous development plot with planning permission for a 4 bedroomed detached residence with an internal garage, erection of a pedestrian access bridge and provision of boundary fencing and landscaping. Located in a most sought-after location of Sheffield.
In the prime location of Totley, this unique development provides an ideal oppor- tunity for families looking to develop their new home.
Planning Reference: 16/01386/FUL (Alternative PP-05003101)
Proposal: Erection of dwellinghouse and formation of new means of vehicular access, erection of pedestrian access bridge and provision of boundary fencing and landscaping.
Location: Within Curtilage Of 139 Queen Victoria Road Sheffield S17 4HU.
Planning permission is hereby GRANTED for the above-mentioned development in accor- dance with the application deposited with the Council on 15 April 2016 together with the relevant plans, including any amendments now agreed, subject to the following condition(s), in each case followed by the relevant reason:-
1. The development shall be begun not later than the expiration of three years from the date of this decision.
Reason: In order to comply with the requirements of the Town and Country Planning Act.
2. The development must be carried out in complete accordance with the following approved documents:
The drawings numbered -
139QVR_02 rev c
139QVR_03 rev c
139QVR_04 rev c
139QVR_05 rev c
139QVR_06 rev b
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26389448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blenheim Park Estates, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.