House for saleShorts Lane, Sheffield
Sold STC £2,250,000
- 65 Acres of Grazing Land and Woodland
- Amazing Equestrian Facilities
- 30 Stables
- Detached Stone Built Cottage
- Car Park
- Backs onto Blackamoor Woods
- Large Floodlit Indoor Arena
- Outdoor Ménage
- Monarch Equestrian Horse Walker
- Viewing Strictly by Appointment
Set in the most idyllic of locations on the edge of Dore village, Far Nova offers a superb equestrian or small holding lifestyle property with further possible development potential (subject to consents) in addition to approximately 65 acres, a range of outbuildings including 30 stables.
Set in the most idyllic of locations on the edge of Dore village, Far Nova offers a superb equestrian or small holding lifestyle property with further possible development potential (subject to consents) in addition to approximately 65 acres, a range of outbuildings including 30 stables, equestrian indoor training arena with caf facilities, outdoor mnage, horse walker, car and lorry parking and an adjoining stone built cottage.
* Freehold property
* Grazing land and woodland backing on to Blacka Moor woods
* 30 stables (with automatic feeders, some with small tack storage areas)
* Large floodlit indoor arena with caf facilities and viewing gallery
* Approximately 65 acres of grazing land and woodland
* Hay store and tack/feed room
* Outdoor mnage with sand/rubber surface, post and rail fencing
* Car and lorry parking with gravelled surface
* Monarch Equestrian horse walker
* Detached stone built cottage
Viewing strictly by appointment with our consultant on 0114 358 2020
All measurements are approximate. None of the services, fittings or appliances (if any), heating installations, plumbing or electrical systems have been tested and therefore no warranty can be given as to their working ability. All photography is for illustration purposes only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26465268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blenheim Park Estates, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.