4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArdshiel Drive, Redhill, Surrey
- 3/4 Bedroom terrace house over 3 floors
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Picturesque location
- Close to popular schools
- Integral Garage
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Are you looking for a modern townhouse close to the highly regarded local schools that the area has to offer? If so we may have found what your looking for, with this spacious family home. With versatile accommodation arranged over three floors this house provides excellent space for both entertaining and family life.Location doesn’t get much better than this in the popular and picturesque St Johns area, you will be the envy of all your friends. Adjacent to the property are lovely views of Earlswood Lakes and Redhill common. The ground floor has huge potential as there is currently a garage which spans the whole length of the property as well as a downstairs toilet and bedroom 4 which could be used as a study.On the first floor the living room is perfect for entertaining in addition to the roomy kitchen/diner.The top floor provides you with a good size master bedroom with en-suite and two further bedrooms and a separate family bathroom.So with a location that will bring peace and quiet but still close to good schools and transport we feel we may have just made your choice extremely easy!
- Study: 10'11 x 9'4 (3.33m x 2.85m)
- Lounge: 18'1 x 12'6 (5.52m x 3.81m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'11 x 8'6 (3.33m x 2.59m)
- Dining Area: 9'2 x 8'6 (2.80m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'3 x 12'7 (4.96m x 3.84m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 9'2 (3.33m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'11 x 8'7 (3.33m x 2.62m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56198422.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23408927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Redhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.