2 bedroom mews house for saleSt. Edmunds Wharf, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3
Under Offer £500,000
- 2 reception rooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Terrace with river views
- Integral garage
- Off-road parking
- EPC Rating = C
Beautifully presented contemporary riverside home
St. Edmunds Wharf is quietly tucked away off Fishergate and set on the banks of the River Wensum. The property is therefore just a short walk from all the facilities that the city has to offer including local cafes, bars and restaurants.
9 St. Edmunds Wharf is part of a stunning riverside development, completed around 2000 of brick construction with part cedar cladding under a steel clad roof. The accommodation is over four floors, the fourth being a stunning mezzanine space above the living room currently used as a dining area. The loft-style high ceilings in the living and dining areas create a wonderful feeling of space and light and the living room leads out onto a terrace with views of Norwich Cathedral and river.
The current owners purchased the property back in 2007, from which time have completely remodelled and upgraded the property, finished to a high quality contemporary design. The kitchen has gloss finished cupboards by Mulberry Kitchens which incorporates Miele and Siemens appliances. The property also has two modern wet rooms with large walk-in shower areas with Villeroy & Boch and Porcelanosa fittings. In addition, the boiler was replaced in 2015 with new radiators, some being of a warehouse style in the principal living areas and there is oak flooring throughout the main living rooms. We draw your attention to the floorplans for a full explanation as to how the accommodation is arranged. Please note, the entrance hall on the first floor has been opened into what was a bedroom/study but could easily be converted back into a separate room if required.
The property has parking immediately at the front which leads to the integral garage which has a personal door to the lower hallway and a utility area at the end of the garage. There are additional visitor parking spaces within the development. The property has an integral store housing the water softener and dustbins. Shared steps lead to a first floor entrance to the property. The terrace leads out from the main living room on the third floor with views across the river and Norwich Cathedral.
1. The property is freehold.
2. The development is covered by a management company which looks after all the communal areas, external decoration and includes building insurance.
3. There is a historic public right of way along the side of the river but there are no fishing or mooring rights to the general public.
Mains water, electricity, drainage and gas.
Norwich City Council: Band E.
Fixtures & Fittings
All fixtures and fittings including fitted carpets and curtains are specifically excluded from the sale, but may be available in addition, subject to separate negotiation.
Strictly by appointment with Savills. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representati ons of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Leave the centre of Norwich via Tombland and heading into Wensum Street pass the Maids Head Hotel on your right. Continue over the bridge and turn immediately right into Fishergate. Continue on this road and just before reaching the end, the entrance to St. Edmunds Wharf will be found on the right hand side. The postcode for the property is NR3 1GU.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56198797.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRS160031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.