3 bedroom detached house for saleAlvescot Road, Carterton, Oxfordshire
- Offers over £400000 considered
- Large open plan space downstairs
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Conservatory, utility and cloakroom
- Solar panels to save on fuel bills
- Garage and driveway parking
This substantial three bedroom home is situated in a sought after location on the outskirts of Carterton - perfectly placed for local amenities and great for key commuter routes. It would make the perfect property for any family.
Downstairs has a lovely, open plan feeling. A large, multi-aspect living room has a feature wood burner and as it flows in to the dining room and kitchen, makes the space great for entertaining or for large family gatherings.
The conservatory positioned to the rear of the property has lovely views of the mature and nicely maintained rear garden, it's a perfect place to relax at all times of year.
Downstairs is completed by a useful utility room, also with access to the rear garden and a handy cloakroom.
The feeling of space continues as you move up to the first floor; the master bedroom has large built-in wardrobes and is flanked by a great en-suite wet room.
In addition to the master bedroom, there are also two further double bedrooms and a recently re-fitted family bathroom.
An extra bonus here is that the water is heated by solar energy which helps save on fuel bills.
In addition to the gardens, there is a garage and plenty of parking at the front of the property.
Given everything this property has to offer the owner is looking for offers over £400000
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gatekeeper, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.