2 bedroom maisonette for saleWindsor Road, Penarth
Offers in Region of £150,000
- Two Bedroom Maisonette
- Totally Refurbished
- Great Location
- No Onward Chain
- Early Viewing Advised
A very attractive two bedroom maisonette set in the ideal location of Windsor Road. This property is conveniently located within close proximity to the local train station, leisure centre & close to all local amenities. Early viewing strongly recommended.
Presented to a very high standard is this totally refurbed maisonette that is set on the first & second floor of a converted house situated on the popular road of Windsor Road that leads to Penarth town. The property briefly comprises kitchen, lounge/diner and bathroom. To the second floor are two bedrooms. There is stairs that access the rear garden which provides a section that belongs to the apartment. Ideally located close to all local amenities, liesure facilities and fantastic transport links.
Meter cupboard and doors to flats 1,2 & 3.
Stairs to upper floor landing. Two double glazed panel window. Wood flooring.
Stairs to second floor. Radiator. Doors to bathroom and lounge.
Lounge 16' 9" Max x 10' 8" ( 5.11m Max x 3.25m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect. Radiator. TV Point. Coved ceiling. Featured fire place with slate hearth.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 5' 10" Min ( 3.30m x 1.78m Min )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with oak work tops. 1 1/2 sink and drainer. Integral oven and halogen hob. Extractor hood. Integral fridge with freezer compartments. Tiled splash backs. Concealed wall mounted boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to stairs leading to rear garden with a section owned by the property.
Split level 2nd floor landing with double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 18' 11" Max x 8' 5" Max ( 5.77m Max x 2.57m Max )
Double glazed sky light to rear. Radiator. Range of built in cabinet with hanging space. Restricted head height.
Bedroom 2 7' 9" x 12' 5" Max ( 2.36m x 3.78m Max )
Double glazed sky light to front. Radiator. Built in wardrobe with lights. Wood effect flooring. Restricted height.
A three piece bathroom suite comprising paneled bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below and low level WC. Wall mounted van. Fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Spot lights.
Allocated area. Mainly laid to paving. Garden shed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56199004.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.