2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAndrew Road, Penarth
- Two Bedroom Home
- End Terrace
- Private Rear Garden
- Kitchen / Diner
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
- No Onward Chain!!!
Two bedroomed end terraced home, ideally located close to all local amenities and just a short stroll to Penarth town. Private enclosed rear garden. Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment.
A chance to purchase this well presented two bedroom home situated close to all local amenities, liesure facilities and fantastic transport links. The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen/diner. Upstairs the property boasts two generous double bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a tiered private rear garden with large decked patio area and steps leading to lower garden that has a further decked patio area. There is a car port which requires the kerb to be dropped for access. Early viewing strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Entered via uPVC obscured glazed door. Laminate flooring. Ceiling hatch for access to gas & electric meters. Stairs rising to first floor.
Lounge 15' 4" Max x 12' 6" ( 4.67m Max x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Feature fire place. Dado rail, coved ceiling and ceiling rose. Radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 11" Max x 9' 5" ( 5.77m Max x 2.87m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces. Inset sink unit and drainer. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Plumbed for washing machine and space for another appliance. Space for fridge/freezer. Laminate flooring, Understairs storage cupboard. Two double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed french doors leading to rear garden. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Dining area.
Loft access and doors to both bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 19' Max x 10' 3" ( 5.79m Max x 3.12m )
Laid to laminate flooring. Three double glazed windows to front aspect. Radiator. Ceiling fan light. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 9" Max ( 3.53m x 2.67m Max )
Laid to laminate flooring. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Feature cast iron fire place.
Four piece comprises of a walk in shower cubicle, panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin with storage and low level WC. Tiled effect flooring. Obscured double glazed window to rear. Partially tiled walls. Radiator.
Tiered private enclosed rear garden with the upper garden laid to decking with the lower garden further benefiting from an additional decked patio area and laid to stone chipping's.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56199010.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.