4 bedroom detached house for saleChervil Walk, Thetford
- Four bedrooms
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Dining room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Chain free
- Well presented
Together with a good size private enclosed rear garden, this family home offers spacious accommodation including a kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, ground floor cloakroom and ensuite to master bedroom. Offered for sale CHAIN FREE.
Located with good road links to the university city of Cambridge and the flourishing city of Norwich and with rail links to London, Thetford's draw is also about rural escapism at nearby Thetford forest where picnics and barbecues, walks and mountain bike trails attract young families. The Norfolk coastal town of Cromer is within about an hour's drive away. Thetford itself offers walks along the picturesque riverside of the River Thet, from which the town takes its name. Thetford's town centre is currently undergoing a regeneration project with the addition of a new three screen cinema, hotel and other leisure amenities.
PVCu entrance door leading to:
With radiator, laminate flooring, understairs cupboard, stairs to first floor.
With close coupled WC, pedestal hand basin, radiator, window to side aspect.
Lounge 17' 5" plus bay x 11' 11" ( 5.31m plus bay x 3.63m )
With TV point, fireplace with gas point, two radiators, bay window to front aspect.
Dining Room 14' x 9' 5" ( 4.27m x 2.87m )
With radiator, laminate flooring, double doors to lounge, patio doors to rear garden.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 5" x 8' 5" ( 4.70m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating sink unit, work surfaces over, tiled splash areas, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled flooring, window to rear aspect, door to rear garden.
On The First Floor Landing
With airing cupboard, access to loft space, window to side aspect.
Master Bedroom 14' 4" x 10' 3" ( 4.37m x 3.12m )
With radiator, built in wardrobes, window to front aspect, door to ensuite.
With close coupled WC, pedestal wash basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, radiator, window to side aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.59m )
With radiator, built in wardrobes, radiator, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 7' 10" max ( 3.40m x 2.39m max )
With radiator, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Four 9' 5" x 8' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.72m )
With radiator, window to rear aspect.
With suite comprising close coupled WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath with mixer taps, tiled splash areas, window to side aspect.
To the front of the property the garden has been laid to pebbles. A block weave driveway leads to the single garage with up and over door, power and light connected and a personal door to the rear garden. A gate to the side leads to the rear garden. The enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with views across open land.
The boiler has recently been replaced with two separate boilers; one for the heating and one for the domestic hot water.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56199028.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF104816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.