5 bedroom detached house for saleOldfield Drive, Lower Heswall
Withdrawn from Market £799,950
- A stunning bespoke residence bursting in natural light
- Impressive Dee estuary and beyond views to be enjoyed
- Tucked away close to excellent local amenities including highly desirable schools
- Four generous sized bedrooms all with en suites
- Magnificent open plan kitchen/family room with full length windows
- Large private wrap around gardens and a sheltered terrace and a generous balcony
- EPC Rating: D
AN EXCITING ADDITION TO THE PROPERTY MARKET AS SEEN ON CHANNEL FOUR'S HOMES BY THE SEA!! This impressive and bespoke detached residence boasts stunning panoramic Dee estuary and beyond views and has been carefully reconfigured for the modern day buyer. A home full of vitality and life an early viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate all within. Offered for sale with no on-going chain the property is well placed close to inspirational walks, shops, Heswall town centre and well regarded schools. This intriguing property is tucked away and is approached via a large driveway allowing for plentiful parking. With beautiful wrap around gardens and sheltered terraced areas the outside of this home is perfect for those keen to entertain. From the reception hallway with double opening doors in brief the property benefits from four generous sized bedrooms all with en suites and a utility area. The floating staircase with glass treads and feature LED lighting takes you to the first floor to a most impressive open plan kitchen/family area which is the heart of this home. Offering a fitted unique walnut and white lacquer Italian kitchen with man made stone work surfaces and built in appliances. Full length feature glass windows drench this room in natural light, patio doors lead you out to a large balcony which is ideal for outdoor furniture and those keen on an al fresco lifestyle. The first floor further benefits from a study/family room, storage and a W/C room. The home boasts solid oak doors and floors, hard wood outdoor decking, natural cedar cladding, the glass throughout the property has met thermal regulatory requirements and provides draught free living throughout the year. Each unit of glass is 32mm thick and made from the very toughest of safety glass and designed to withstand the extremes of local climate. It is clear to see that no corners have been cut in transforming this home by the current vendors and the agent advises an early viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56199325.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6674470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.