6 bedroom detached house for saleStroud
Withdrawn from Market
- Close to shops and transport links
- Six spacious bedrooms
- Plenty of off road parking
- Double garage with large games room above
- Lovely countryside views over Rodborough Common
- Grand hallway with oak flooring
- Large rear garden with summer house and garden store
- Built to an exceptional standard
- Separate dining room
- Kitchen/ breakfast room with top quality finishes
In this much sought after road stands this outstanding beautiful and individually built detached six bedroom family home offering an abundance of accommodation ideal for the growing family.
The property is entered through a stone entrance porch which leads through to a grand hall with oak flooring. The kitchen/breakfast room is spacious and light with top quality finishes and feature lighting; there is also a good size utility room. Staying on the ground floor the property also boasts a separate dining room, large sitting room with stone fireplace and wood burner, study and two downstairs cloakrooms. There is also direct access into a double garage which houses a large games room above.
Leading upstairs there is access to an outside veranda, four good size double bedrooms and three en-suites. The master bedroom is a particularly impressive size which enjoys a dressing area and a beautiful spacious bathroom. Also on this floor there is another room which is currently being used as a second study. This was originally a bathroom which still has all the plumbing in order for it to be converted back to its' original use. On the second floor there are a further two double bedrooms, bathroom and lots of attic storage.
To the outside there is plenty of off road parking, double garage and a large private rear garden with a summer house and garden store. The property also enjoys views over towards Rodborough Common. Southwold is a truly impressive home built to an exceptional standard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56200096.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300012785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Nailsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.