4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Hirst Courtney, Selby
Sold STC £275,000
- Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Downstairs W.C & Utility Room
- Two Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Driveway For Multiple Off-Street Parking
- Sought After Village Location
- Must Be Seen To Appreciate All This Home Has To Offer
** Must Be Seen To Be Appreciated, Book Your Viewing Now! **
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this four bedroom detached home located in the popular semi-rural village of Hirst Courtney benefiting from enclosed gardens and stunning views backing onto open fields. Set within access of surrounding road networks and commuter routes including the A19 and M62. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, conservatory, dining room, kitchen, utility room, four double bedrooms and house bathroom. The property also boasts from a garage and driveway providing ample off-street parking. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the full potential that this home has to offer.
Entry to the property is via a double glazed door to the front elevation and has a double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and leading to:
A great addition to any family home, comprising of w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Lounge 27' 2" into bay x 12' 2" max ( 8.28m into bay x 3.71m max )
A light and airy living space with a double glazed bay window to the front elevation, feature open fireplace, central heating radiator, television point, telephone point, wall lighting and patio doors leading into:
Conservatory 10' 5" x 12' 9" ( 3.18m x 3.89m )
Timber constructed with double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations and a door providing access to the rear garden.
Dining Room 11' 9" into bay x 9' 10" max ( 3.58m into bay x 3.00m max )
A versatile reception room which has a double glazed bay window to the side elevation, central heating radiator and a television point
Kitchen 14' 9" x 13' 2" max ( 4.50m x 4.01m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of; part tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, Range master gas oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, central heating radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Utility Room 5' 11" x 7' 10" ( 1.80m x 2.39m )
Another great addition comprising of: base units with roll top work surfaces, plumbing for a washing machine, double glazed window to the front elevation and access door to the rear garden.
To The First Floor
Airing cupboard and doors leading into;
Bedroom One 10' 9" plus walk in wardrobe x 13' 11" max ( 3.28m plus walk in wardrobe x 4.24m max )
The master bedroom has two double glazed windows to the front elevation and a central heating radiator. It also benefits from a walk-in wardrobe which has a central heating radiator in and a hatch providing access to the loft.
Bedroom Two 8' x 13' 4" ( 2.44m x 4.06m )
A double bedroom with: fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' x 11' 8" ( 2.44m x 3.56m )
The third double bedroom provides stunning open views from a double glazed window to the rear elevation and has a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" max x 9' 10" ( 3.00m max x 3.00m )
The fourth and final double bedroom benefits from fitted and built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fully tiled with white three piece suite comprising of; bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation.
To The Exterior
The front of the property has a laid to lawn garden with mature shrub borders and a driveway providing off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
Then rear of the property benefits from stunning views overlooking open fields and is laid to lawn with a substantial patio area, green house and is well enclosed by timber fencing and brick built borders.
Brick built stable which is currently being utilised for storage.
Up and over door, power and light.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56200351.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL105014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.