2 bedroom terraced house for saleHorsman Street, Tong Street, BD4 9QZ
- ATTENTION FTB`S
- Well presented Inner Through Terrace
- Much improved in recent years
- Provides 2 BEDROOMS
- would also suit INVESTOR LANDLORDS
- Ideally located close to Bradford City Centre
- NO CHAIN
- ENERGY RATING D
NEW PRICE - NO CHAIN: Ideal purchase for FTB`s / INVESTOR LANDLORDS, well presented and GREATLY IMPROVED INNER THROUGH TERRACE. Ideally located close to Bradford City Centre and convenient or all local amenities, the 2 BEDROOMED property comprises: Vest` Lounge, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom.
Entrance Vestibule - Upvc door.
Lounge - 4.67m x 6.02m (into alcove) (15'4" x 19'9" (into a - Feature fireplace with gas fire. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen - 4.67m x 1.85m (15'4" x 6'1") - Range of kitchen units, worktops and sink unit. Splashback tiled walls. Free standing electric oven which is included. UPVC rear door.
Bedroom 1 - 4.19m x 3.07m (into alcove) (13'9" x 10'1" (into a - Built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 - 4.70m x 1.91m (15'5" x 6'3") -
Bathroom - 3.18m x 1.45m (10'5" x 4'9") - 3 Piece white bathroom suite. Shower with shower screen. Tiled walls.
Directions - From our Dudley Hill roundabout, take Tong Street exit and proceed through the traffic lights. Continue fro approx` 1 mile and turn left into Horsman Street (next to William Hill Bookmakers)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56200369.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26521299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts, Birkenshaw. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.