6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSheen Road, Richmond, TW10
- Edwardian Semi Detached
- 6 Bedrooms, 4 reception rooms
- Approx 80' rear garden, southerly aspect
- Within 1/2 mile of train station
- Requires work - great investment
- Vacant possession.
A 6 bedroom, 4 reception room Edwardian semi-detached property with over 2600 square foot of accommodation arranged over three floors - the property requires complete refurbishment and represents an excellent opportunity for those interested in taking a blank canvas and creating something to their own design and taste, with equal scope for conversion into separate flats STPP.
There are many original character features, including fireplaces, ceiling features, doors and windows, outside there is an approx. 80' rear garden of southerly aspect with side access to the front and off street parking.
North Sheen train station is within 0.5 miles and Richmond Park and Richmond/East Sheen High Streets are less than a mile away. No Chain.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56200981.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 190175S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Major Son and Phipps, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.