Land for saleLand At Pengelli, Llanfair Caereinion, Welshpool, Powys, SY21
Sold STC £130,000
- 34.1 Acres(or thereabouts) of sound pasture land.
- Natural Water Supply.
- Well fenced.
- For Sale by Private Treaty
- Offers to Welshpool Office by 12 Noon 18th October,2016
34.1 Acres(or thereabouts) of sound pasture land.
Natural Water Supply, Well fenced.
For Sale by Private Treaty
Offers to Welshpool Office by 12 Noon 18th October,2016
Foreward - Morris,Marshall & Poole have been favoured with the instructions of Mr & Mrs MW Owen, Lletymilwyr, Llanfair Caereinion, Welshpool, Powys to offer for sale by Private Treaty 34.1 Acres (or thereabouts) of pasture land known as land at Pengelli.
Situation And Location - From Llanfair Caereinion proceed towards Cefn Coch taking the right hand turn onto Watergate Street and New Road. After 2 miles turn right at the crossroads towards Rhiwhiriaeth. After 1 mile turn left onto a private lane. A full right of way exists over the lane in favour of the land which can be found at the end as indicated by the Auctioneers directional boards.
The Land - The land extends to a total of 34.1 Acres (13.8 ha) and is a most useful block of sound pasture land. The boundary is well fenced and it is divided into 3 convenient enclosures. Laid down to permanent grass this south west facing land is capable of being harvested as well as supporting a relatively high stocking level. Towards the western boundary is a small area of dingle with a stream flowing through it which provides an adequate natural water supply. Located at the entrance to the land is a useful sheep handling pen together with a small stoned area which has been used for the storage of silage bales. All in all the sale of this land provides an excellent opportunity to acquire a sound block of land, for amalgamation with an existing unit or in its own right.
Access - Access to the land at Point A on the plan is via the full right of way over the farm lane to Pengelli. The current owners have also enjoyed access to the land at Point B, via a public right of way.
Tenure - The land will be sold freehold with vacant possession being given on completion.
Environmental Schemes - None of this land forms part of any environmental scheme.
Basic Payment Scheme - The land is registered under the Basic Payment Scheme. BPS entitlements could be made available by separate negotiation.
Boundary Responsibilities - The ownership and responsibilities for the boundaries are not shown. Prospective purchasers must satisfy for themselves the ownership of boundaries and take to the position as currently enjoyed.
Rights Of Way, Wayleaves & Easements - The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of any existing rights of way, drainage, water and other rights, easements and wayleaves whether by written agreement or otherwise.
Planning - The land will be sold subject to any development plan, tree preservation order, town planning schedule, resolution or notice which maybe or become to be in force and subject to any road widening or improvement schemes , land charges and statutory provisions or by laws without any obligation on the vendors to specify them.
Viewing - At any reasonable time with a set of these sale particulars.
Method Of Sale - The land will be offered for sale by Private Treaty. Please submit your offer, on a subject to contract basis, to the Agents Welshpool Office by 12 Noon on Tuesday 18th October, 2016.
Negotiations - All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate direct with the Selling Agents.
Solicitors - Mrs Nerys Jones. Gilbert Davies and Partners. 18 Severn Street, Welshpool, Powys, SY21 7AD - Tel No: 01938 552727
Website - To view a complete listing of properties available For Sale or To Let please view our website: www.morrismarshall.co.uk. Our site enables you to print full sales/rental particulars, book viewings, register your requirements on our mailing list and arrange a valuation of your property.
Agricultural Mortgage Corporation - Morris Marshall & Poole are AMC Agents throughout Mid Wales and the Shropshire Borders. AMC have lent to rural business since 1928 and can now offer loans on smallholdings which create an income to the owner be it letting of grazing or buildings or for a small agricultural or equestrian business. Their loans are competitive and un-callable and may offer tax advantages over a residential mortgage. AMC are also able to lend against the value of land and buildings. For a free initial discussion please contact any office.
IMportant Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property, please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is good structural condition or otherwise nor that any of the services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves of this prior to purchasing.
3. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents/furniture etc. Photographed are in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s). No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed.
4. Any areas, measurements, aspects or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are NOT precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries.
5. Where any references made to planning permission or potential uses such information is given by MORRIS, MARSHALL & POOLE in good faith. Purchasers should make their own enquiries into such matters prior to the purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an option and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further enquiries to ensure that our descriptions match nay expectations you may have.
For further information please contact our Welshpool Office on 01938 554818.
Ref: RDE .
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26516945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Marshall & Poole, Welshpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.